Have a great day and enjoy your sandwich!
Asparagus, tuna and egg sandwich
- Egg: 1
- Asparagus spears: 6 to 8
- Baguette (or other bread of your choice): 1
- Can of tuna: 1
- Red onion: some slices
- Mustard: 1 tablespoon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil the egg for 6-8 minutes, 10 if you prefer a well done yolk.
- While the egg is cooking, take each of the asparagus spears and bend it slightly until the lower end breaks. Heat a grill over medium-high heat and cook the asparagus for 3-4 minutes, turning them occasionally. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Open the baguette and spread the mustard over one side. Arrange the asparagus an, on top, the red onion slices, drained tuna and egg cut into slices. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
GET IN TOUCH
I would love to hear from you on this article, in particular, or on the blog, in general. You can use the comments box at the end of each post or send me an e-mail through the contact page. You can also follow the blog on Instagram and Pinterest and, if you would like to receive the new articles delivered directly to your inbox, you may subscribe the newsletter at the end of this page.
See you soon.