Simple orange cake
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or vegetable oil)
1 cup orange juice
Zest of 1 orange
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
Butter and flour to grease the pan
- Preheat the oven to 180º C. Grease a cake pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, sugar, yogurt (or oil), juice and orange zest. Mix well with a wire whisk.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until incorporated.
- Place the batter in the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly and remove from the pan.
If you care to leave a comment bellow, I would really like to hear from you. You can also follow this blog on Instagram or subscribe to the newsletter at the bottom of this page. This way you will receive an e-mail whenever I publish a new post. For projects, collaborations or any other questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or use the contact page to get in touch.
See you soon.